- This website is owned and operated by Andrea Berchtold.
- We are registered in Spain under registration number ES X 5743729P, and our registered office is at Calle Menhir 3,
07160 Camp de Mar, Illes Balears
- Our principal place of business is at
Plaça del Mercat 4, 1A
07001 Palma, Illes Balears
- You can contact us:
- by post, using the postal address [given above];
- using our website contact form;
- by telephone, on +34 871 772 660 or
- by email, using firstname.lastname@example.org
Using personal information
- Personal information submitted to us through our website will be used for the purposes specified in this policy or on the relevant pages of the website.
- We may use your personal information to:
- send you non-marketing commercial communications;
- send you our email newsletter, if you have requested it (you can inform us at any time if you no longer require the newsletter);
- send you marketing communications relating to our business, by post or, where you have specifically agreed to this, by email or similar technology (you can inform us at any time if you no longer require marketing communications);
- We will not, without your express consent, supply your personal information to any third party for the purpose of their or any other third party’s direct marketing.
Copyright © 2019 Almudaina Real Estate
All the copyright and other intellectual property rights in our website and the material on our website are reserved.
- You may:
- view pages from our website in a web browser;
- download pages from our website for caching in a web browser;
- print pages from our website;
- Unless you own or control the relevant rights in the material, you must not:
- republish material from our website (including republication on another website);
- sell, rent or sub-license material from our website;
- show any material from our website in public;
- exploit material from our website for a commercial purpose; or
- redistribute material from our website.
Enforcement of copyright
- We take the protection of our copyright very seriously.
- If we discover that you have used our copyright materials in contravention of the license set out in this notice, we may bring legal proceedings against you, seeking monetary damages and/or an injunction to stop you using those materials. You could also be ordered to pay legal costs.
You may request permission to use the copyright materials on our website by writing to us by email or post, using the contact details published on the website.
Third party websites
- Our website includes hyperlinks to, and details of, third party websites.
- We have no control over, and are not responsible for, the privacy policies and practices of third parties.
- We do not accept any liability for the content of external links. Third parties are solely responsible for their own content.
Credit – This page was created using a template from SEQ Legal (http://www.seqlegal.com)